PlanningWe provide expert planning advice and resource in a flexible and innovative way. This is underpinned by a deep understanding of planning requirements and regulations coupled with strong relationships across the development industry.
Development Appraisals / Applications / Appeals / Local Plan Representations / Lead Consultants / Urban Design Masterplanning
We can integrate our planning services with the other core Woods Hardwick services, which offers a major benefit to our clients. This close relationship with our colleagues enhances our understanding of other specialisms within the development sector.
Our dedicated town planning services include:
- Planning application co-ordination and project management
- Planning Statements
- Planning appeals, including expert witnesses at inquiries
- Environmental Impact Assessment co-ordination
- Local Plan representations, including appearing at examinations
- Development appraisals
- Policy research
- Community consultation
- Section 106 negotiations
- Call for sites submissions